About One Pinch of Pocket Lint

Hi, my name is George. I was inspired by the one red paperclip guy, Kyle MacDonald. I'm not sure why I never heard his story before last week, when I did I was floored. The funny thing is he seems to be exactly like me, always thinking of ways to make it in this world, this time he did, I Congratulate him. Nice job Kyle! Ring me up any time.

I have a lot of time on my hands so I thought, what the heck, I'm going to give my idea a try. What do I have to loose? Oh wait, I can loose my lint monster. Oh well, I guess eventually I will find another.

I kicked a few ideas around and my brother hit it on the head. The only thing in my pocket at the time, One Pinch of Pocket Lint! I will be up-trading to something from practically nothing. This soon to be famous Lint Monster, that's what I like to call it, will be up-traded to a soon to be famous person, just for something of a little more value. But wait, it won't stop there. I will be up-trading that item for a bigger and/or better item and continue up-trading until I reach my goal, A House!

July 13th, 2006 Started the day of trading to bigger and better things. Let the offers pour in. You can make offers for the soon to be famous Lint Monster here: Offers are not being accepted any longer, Thanks. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home