In the PRESS

Need a story? Give me a call!

George Ogan
Home Office (714) 656-4136
onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

Feel free to use anything on this site for an article about One Pinch of Pocket Lint.

See a story? I want to hear from you! If you find a newspaper article, magazine article, blog, website, anything, about One Pinch of Pocket Lint, please email it to me at onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com, I will post it here and give you the credit.

NEWSPAPER
---------------------------

Sept. 26th, 2006 - The first news article of my journey was published today in the Concord Monitor a home town paper in Concord, NH. The article is titled "Trading a pocketful of lint for a house". Chris called and told me he read about it earlier today. He's going to send me the paper but I looked it up online, it was on their site here, very exciting!!! This is a great start and much more media publicity to come.



INTERNET
---------------------------


Oct. 28th, 2006 - I made it on to the front page of www.coinstacking.com with the "picture of the week" of my coin stacking creation!

BLOG
---------------------------

DaveTraders - I was mentioned under "Other Cool Trade Sites". He also is trading-up, from a Silver Safety Pin to a log Cabin.


Did you see or hear about One Pinch of Pocket Lint somewhere else? Let me know at onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody Gnant said...

Cool man. Way to trade.

Good luck on getting your house.

:)

October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home