Box of Skeleton Keys

A dollar for lint
What a trade-up I think
Now for something else
These keys and a drink

-Chris Bevans


We made it, we are here on the East Coast. My wife and I finally flew across the country to meet up with Chris here in New Hampshire to complete the second trade in my adventure. Only the start of a series of trades that I will be completing until I reach my goal, a House!

We met Chris at the
Smokey Bones Barbeque and Grill in Concord, NH near his home town. We got along great, had a great time and he even treated me and my wife to dinner. Thanks again Chris! It was really good barbeque, if you're ever in the area you should give them a try. After dinner Chris and I completed the trade, the 1776-1976 Bicentennial Silver Dollar for his box of Skeleton Keys, Random Old Keys and a Wolf Paperweight.


Alone there are 76 Skeleton Keys, many random keys (pictures available if you want to see them), and one wolf paperweight.


The Skeleton keys are amazing, they range from many sizes and shapes, with some solid and some hollow shafts, and one is even dated back to 1878. Email me if you have any questions about them and I will do my best to answer your questions.

If you have something you would like to trade for the keys and wolf paperweight, send in your offers to onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com.

Update: Click here to see who I traded the Box of Skeleton Keys with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home