Offers so far for the One Pinch of Pocket Lint

I have received a few offers so far, tell me which one you think is best.
  • Michelle offered a Rock for my Lint Monster. She says: "I would like to introduce you to Rocky. He is a genuine true rock. He is male, caucasian, just over 2 1/2" long & only about 2 oz. He is a very happy little guy, always seems to have a smile on his face. Hope you enjoy his picture!
  • Launa offered me a 1976 Silver Dollar for my One Pinch of Pocket Lint.
  • and last but not least, Ddmnwlking118 offered a one free stay in a local mental health clinic of your choice. I know he means well but I don't think they will let him give up his bed there. What do you think?

Hopefully a few more offers will come in before the weekend is over. I'm excited to get the first trade under my belt! If any of the above items interest you, make an offer for them as well and maybe I could make a two for one special.

Update: Another offer in.

  • Phuongie's offer: "I have 2 donors who are willing and able to trade that lint monster of yours for a bag of fur, not just any fur!! but premium genuine siberian husky fur!!! how big of a bag, you might ask??? not a dinky lil ziplock sandwich bag, no no no! they're willing to give up a hefty garbage bag full of the fur off their own backs! and legs...and butt..and head...and chest, and don't forget the tummy fur...this is their one and final offer and plea for that lint monster...it's a toy that would bring much joy to their boring and drab life of catching flies and rolling around in bounce fabric sheets..... ". Thanks Phungie for the offer but my dog Schmitty would go to crazy if he smelled another dog around. I will have to pass.

Send your offers for the Lint Monster or the above items to onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO for the silver coin. Lol the rock sounds great but you'd have better luck trading the coin.

July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home