Offers for the One 1976 Silver Dollar

The 1776-1976 Bicentennial Silver Dollar is ready to go with the One Pinch of Pocket Lint official unofficial Certificate of Authenticity and inserted in a coin protector. The Certificate will be filled out the day of the trade to make it official. So keep those offers rolling in, only a few more days before I pick one.

You can email your offers to me here onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

I have received a few offers so far, tell me which one you think is best. I am looking for something out of the ordinary that might not be worth much to you but to someone else maybe.
  • Mike emailed Saying "let's get you off to a good start, I will take your dollar in trade for my PS2 Game Roller Coaster." Looks like a fun game.
  • Adam offered a 7" maroon colored Porsche model car in a nice plastic display case. Not sure what model Porsche it is yet, hopefully a picture is on it way.
  • Robert ran across my quest and offered a Brand New Sealed Mini Game System, BZ BlockZone, that comes with 8 games built in. Pretty cool.
  • Jeph would like to trade his Atari System with one controller and one game. Not sure what the deal is with everyone offering some kind of video game and or console but it's pretty funny. There's some good choices there.
  • Hallie has two pairs of once used Ski Pants made by Utility size XL she would like to trade.
  • Sheila has several items to choose from that she offered, from a RC PT Cruiser to a Maraca.

If any of these items sound good to you and you want to offer something to trade for them or offers for the Silver Dollar, just email the offers to me here onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home