Offers for the Box of Skeleton Keys

Update: More offers added.

I'm finally getting back to the grind since our trip back East. We had such a great time in New York, Boston and New Hampshire. We did so much in just a short time and walked more than I have ever walked before and then some, then we walked some more.

I crafted a new box for the
Skeleton Keys, the cardboard box they were in didn't make the trip home that well. They're now pimping out in their own custom box with the official unofficial Certificate of Authenticity framed on the top of the box. It's looking very nice, so keep those offers rolling in.

You can email your offers (with pictures) to me here
onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

The offers are getting better now and it's starting to get really tough to decide on which one to take, here are the offers I have so far:



  • Shannon wrote, "Id really like to take those keys off of your hands if you still have them! I would like to trade you for a piece of my art. You can check out my style here Shannon Jones Gallery and if you are interested I can show you pictures of the ones I have already done or I can do something custom. I thought this might be a good trade to get an IOU from her for the person that I trade the art with they can pick something from her collection or get something custom made to their liking.
  • Jennifer wrote, "I have some halogen lights to add under a car (new in the box- retail $30), a charcoal chimney (new- retail ?-it was a gift), a meat/bread slicer (used) and a humming bird feeder. I will be happy to trade them all to you for the keys- and if you promise to keep the wolf I'll throw in something else. Looking for a single item this time around, that way I won't have a problem trading the whole lot to someone. The wolf must go as well.
  • Jeff offered me all kinds of stuff but what caught my eye was the framed poster of Darth Vader made from tiny little pictures of the original 3 movies. It is about 3' X 2'. I would like to see a picture of this picture!
  • Gina offered me a bunch of redline matchbox cars still in the packages. Another good offer, I would like to get more info on these and maybe some pictures as well.
  • Joel wrote, "You'll probably get offered a Caddy for 'em but I've got two 1800's Morgan silver dollars I'll give you for them; I'll even throw in a one-of-a-kind hand-painted Jimi Hendrix palm frond - I guarantee you've never seen anything like it. They're in Mesa Arizona and pictures are available if you're interested." I am interested, please, send pictures.
  • Tony offered a stack of old playboy magazines and Jim a Box full.. Thanks for the offers, but I am trying to keep this family oriented.
  • Michael offered a real nice leather laptop bag and a gas cap from a classic Mach I Mustang.
  • An anonymous person wrote "i have a lot of good stuff for the home, glass brass silver plate china............" Well, maybe you should bring them all to the house warming party when we have it.
  • Frank rang me up and offered 30 pounds of wheat pennies. WOW, 30 pounds sounds like a lot, what does that work out to?
  • Michelle offered me a Steiff Robby the Seal still new in the package.
  • Bryan has a set of stock headers from a 2001 R6 for the skeleton keys. Anyone blow a header?
  • Scott has 2 cell phones he is no longer using, all charged up and ready for service. Not a bad offer
  • Tony offered me an Xbox with all the connectors, 2 wireless controllers and 3 or 4 games. I have an email out to him to find out what games he has, that makes a difference.
  • Fred offered me a couple of 8 tracks or a vintage shirt. Wow 8 tracks, I remember when my brother had a very cool portable 8 track player and we would always listen to Gary Newman "Cars", man, those were the days.

  • Danielle offered a vase or two.
  • David wrote, "I will trade a lithograph of my original painting created for the Annual Association of Polysomnographic Technologists (Sleep Medicine Professionals) Meeting in Chicago, IL entitled “Guardian Sleep”.
  • Kris wrote, "I would love to trade you for your keys, if you still have them. how bout my TV?
  • and last but not least an offer came in to trade the keys for a Black n Decker drill, works great.

WOW, what a list! I have a hard choice to make. Which offer do you think I should accept? If any of these items sound good to you and you want to offer something to trade for them or send an offer for the Skeleton Keys, just email the offers (with pictures) to me here onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

id say go for the stieff seal or wheat pennies there both great

September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home