The Coin Stacking Picture of the Week

That's right, I made it on to the front page of www.coinstacking.com with the picture of the week! Who would have known I had a hidden talent of stacking coins.

The pennies used for my coin stacking creation were just a pinch of what's in the bag. I could have made it a whole lot bigger with the 30 pounds of pennies. I'll just have to give you the opportunity to out do me once we complete the trade. Maybe you too will make it on the front page of www.coinstacking.com with the picture of the week, you never know, you may have a hidden talent as well.

Head on over to www.coinstacking.com and check out all the great coin stacking creations others have done, some are amazing.

Are you interested in owning this big bag of fun, I mean 30 pound bag of pennies & silver ingot? Contact me with an offer.

onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home