New Hampshire, Boston and New York bound!

We finally got our tickets to fly back east. We will be flying into New York, (JFK airport) and then driving to New Hampshire to complete the second trade. I will be trading up with Chris, an electrician in a small town in NH, for his box of Skeleton Keys, Random Old Keys and a Wolf Paperweight. What a pain it has been to find a deal on airfare, the prices have been really high lately and I was hoping they would have come down after that foiled terrorist plot. The prices did finally drop but only for a few hours and by the time we figured out how many days we wanted to stay the price jumped back up. (These airlines are almost worse than the stock market, but I won't go there, my wife will kill me.) We finally found a deal and jumped on it before it went back up again, whew!

After we finish the trade with Chris in New Hampshire we are heading over to Boston for a few days and then down to NYC. It should be a lot of fun. We are going for a total of 5 days and 5 nights, hopefully that's enough time to see a few sights. If you know of something that we MUST do or see or maybe your favorite restaurant we should go to, please add a comment or send me an email at onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com.

One thing for sure, we plan on going to Times Square for the 2006 Broadway on Broadway 15th annual FREE outdoor concert. The event will be hosted by Martin Short and will feature musical numbers and star appearances from almost every play and musical on Broadway, as well as sneak peeks at several upcoming shows scheduled for the 2006-07 theatre season. Should be a great show, and it's FREE!

Even though I don't have the Skeleton keys in hand just yet, I am still taking offers for them and it would work out great if I received an offer I could not refuse in Boston or NYC while I am out there. So if you are interested in trading something bigger or better, send me an offer here onepinchofpocketlint@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home