Offer accepted for the One 1976 Silver Dollar

I know, you're probably saying, "it’s about time!" but I have been busy lately, I’ve been dealing with a Stalker, and that was like a full time job in itself. Also, I was waiting for the right trade to come along. The offer came from Chris and he sent such a great email I thought I would share it with all of you. It reads like this:

George Ogan,

Even though trading up to a house has been done before, why not do it again, so what if it's been done, it's still an adventure every time that someone does something like this, be it for a car because they don't have one, or larger goals to get themselves a house. So I give you a great deal of credit for that.

But that's not why I decided to write, it was actually me wondering if you were staying in a particular section of the US to make trades or if you're traveling a-la oneredpaperclip did for all of their trades?

If you're willing to do trades all the way across the US, being in NH or east coast area ( Not meaning just traveling there, but if you'd be doing shipped items or not. I'd be willing to offer you a box of skeleton keys and other random keys that came from an old farmhouse that was being torn down when I was but a little kid. And if that isn't enough incentive, I'll throw in a wolf figure cast in a resin shell to be a paperweight.

That all said and done, best of luck to you with your trading up, because it just means that every new trade comes new friends and new adventures.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Bevans
~~~~~~~~~~

There are thousands that where inspired by Kyle, the one red paperclip guy and many have started their own journeys and they all have there own spin on it. Even if it was the same idea exactly, the adventure will always be new and different. That said, I have accepted Chris’s offer and I am working on the arrangements to fly out to New Hampshire to complete my second trade. I will update this post with more details as they come in. Got to run, I have some packing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home