Offer accepted for the Box of Skeleton Keys

Yes, that's right, I have accepted an offer! I received a lot of great offers for the Box of Skeleton Keys and it was very hard to decide on one to accept, but before I elaborate, I just want to say thanks to everyone that wanted to be part of my journey and sent me an offer. Even though I didn't accept your offer this time around I hope that all of you will still follow my progress and send in offers for another item you might like down the road.

A few weeks ago I received a call from Frank and he offered me 30 pounds of wheat pennies for the Box of Skeleton Keys. I was like "WOW" that sounds like a lot of money but I didn't want money, I wanted an item that could be traded. And these can be traded, they're wheat pennies, great for coin collectors, especially for someone that is just starting out, so I kept him in mind. There were a few other offers I was looking to pursue but they fizzled out. So a few days ago I called Frank up again and he wanted to sweeten the offer a little more and said he would also throw in a 10 oz Silver ingot. That sold me. This trade will attract all kinds of collectors from precious metals to coin collectors.

Stay tuned for more details on the trade...

1 Comments:

Blogger Davetrader said...

COOOL on the road again..that is great

October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home